Last updated: [06/11/2022] Terms & Conditions Please read these Terms and Conditions (“terms”) carefully before using www.soulhealingschool.com (the “Website”) operated by Candice Box and Nikyla Maria (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the “Website” is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the “Website,” you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, do not continue to use the “Website.”
Intellectual property rightsThis Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by “Website.” Unless otherwise stated, www.soulhealingschool.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this Site and materials used on www.soulhealingschool.com , including all text, images and logo.
Limitation of liabilityTo the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will “Website” be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, etc) however caused. These limitations of liability apply even if www.soulhealingschool.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss. Dispute resolution Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by laws of Spokane, WA, Spokane County.
Changes and amendmentsWe reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the “Website” at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the “Website”. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the “Website” after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of DataCandice Box and Nikyla Maria uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about things we think you will be interested in
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Data
Legal RequirementsCandice Box and Nikyla Maria may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Candice Box and Nikyla Maria
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Candice Box and Nikyla Maria aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Candice Box and Nikyla Maria relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Website ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related Websites or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
AdvertisingWe may use third-party Website Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Website.