[av_heading heading=’Opening Your Heart’ tag=’h3′ link_apply=” link=’manually,http://’ link_target=” style=’blockquote classic-quote’ size=’4vw’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ margin=” margin_sync=’true’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=” av-medium-font-size-title=” av-small-font-size-title=” av-mini-font-size-title=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-klh1u9he’ id=” custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-klh1uwzz’ id=” custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
The heart charka is where we give and receive love, experience compassion, learnt to forgive, and surrender to the Divine within. You will learn to:
- Understand the 4th chakra wounding pattern as it relates to psychological developmental patterns of 4 – 7 years old.
- Uncover the deep energies of betrayal that cause us to hate and build walls that keep us from being intimate with others and blow up relationships that we love.
- Create a loving relationship with yourself with self care and self love practices that build up your energy field and call in loving experiences and relationships to your life.
- Learn what is love as a frequency as opposed to the emotional sentimentality that causes us to grasp, cling, and become attached to others and experiences.
- Learn to break free of rejection and conditional love so you can welcome in love from your deepest being.
- See how we emotionally manipulate one another and how that affects how we open up to love or build walls.
- Call in forgiveness and surrender to work through grief and other deep emotional states that keep us from love and trust that we are held.